Meet Dr. T
Dr. Ashley Tregaskiss
MB, BS, MSc, FRCS (Plast), FRCSC
It is an honour and privilege to be a plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgeon. In my opinion it is the one of the most challenging, diverse and at times, humbling of medical careers.
As a plastic surgeon I have developed an eye for detail and a desire to always attain the very best results for my patients; attributes that are extremely valuable in my focus as an aesthetic surgeon.
My career highlights include:
- Graduate of the prestigious University College London Medical School consistently rated as one of top 10 universities in the world.
- Completion of a 1-yr research fellowship at the world-famous Kleinert-Kutz institute in Louisville, Kentucky.
- Plastic surgery residency training in Bristol, England.
- 2 years international clinical fellowship training with a focus on breast, facial and aesthetic surgeries.
- Practising plastic surgery since 2005
- Active faculty member at UBC Division of plastic surgery since 2014.
- Fellow of both the Royal College of Surgeons of England, as well as the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. Additionally, I am also a member of the Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons.
- Consultations and cosmetic surgery procedures performed in both central Vancouver and Langley, BC (YES cosmetic surgery centre).
Although my working life keeps me very busy, I endeavour to maintain a good work-life balance. In my free time I like to mountain-bike, snowboard, travel and spend time with my wife and daughter. When time permits, I also like to read a wide-range of fiction and non-fiction literature.
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons and Canada
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons (Plast) UK
- Member of the Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons